OUTCOMEOften thought of as an industrial area, we used photography of the amazing vistas in Speke and Garston combined with “thinking heads” graphics to suggest people should rethink their preconceptions. Using homely interior lifestyle shots and a cheeky reworking of the “fab four’s” lyrics, we aimed to show social housing isn’t 1970’s dreary council houses and to reconnect Speke and Garston with the city centre.
Components of the campaign include:
- Full set of interchangeable campaign graphics
- A roll out plan of what to use and in what instance
- For rent boards for empty homes
- An Estate Agent style office with trained staff to expand the experience
- Transport advertising campaign
- Micro site to search for available homes with a straight forward application system
- Sales brochures and other literature
- Press advertising system
- Social Media campaign and material
The ongoing campaign is proving to be a great success. South Liverpool Homes now have a waiting list for homes, something they didn’t have before hand.
The Campaign continues to front the new building programme that SLH have embarked on for extra care customers, and also for the newly refurbished independent living schemes. They are also seeing an increase of the “new generation” of social housing tenants choosing their properties.